Joining Westbury Trym and Tone is easy and contactless. You can do it from your computer or smart phone. Please follow this process if you’d like to book a £7 taster session. Our software has to know who you are to assign you a booking and take payment. For a Free tour please click this link for detailed instructions.
What you’ll need:
- Computer or smart phone
- Email address and access to verify that email address
- Your details: Title, First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone number, Bank or Card details depending on the membership you choose (single session and 6 month memberships are one off card payments, Monthly Direct Debit will require your bank details.
- This link to begin the registration and joining process http://westburytrymandtone.clubright.co.uk/register
Step 1. Use the provided link above to begin registering. You’ll see the following screen.
2. Click (with mouse) or press on (with finger) the relevant field to begin typing. Complete all fields.
3. to read the Term and Conditions click or press on the blue words terms and conditions. This will open a new window. Once you’ve read them close the window by pressing the x. (see screen shot below)
4. Now you should be viewing the original window (page) tick the box by terms and conditions and a blue tick will appear .
6. Press continue.
Once you’ve done this the following screen will come up.
Once you click ok or wait a few seconds you’ll see the following screen.
Notice you are signed in.
7. Tick the contact preference and whether you agree for your image to be used.
Tell us how you heard about us from the drop down menu. Click save and continue.
Now the following will appear.
8. Now you’re in the member area. Which looks like the following. Before choosing your membership please sign out. It’s better if you verify your email first.
9. Sign out and go check your email. You should have received the following in an email titled ‘Confirm your account.
10. Click there in that email message and you’re back in the members area. Now you can start a new membership or book a single session to try it out first. You will have to complete your profile as this is required for online payments and your parQ (details about your physical health so we know your limitations and whether you can use all of our equipment).
Note: if you didn’t receive and email or have any trouble please ring me, Joline, on 07413662172. Sometimes it’s a case of entering your email incorrectly and I can correct it for you. Be unstoppable. Some of us are finding the battle with technology tearfully frustrating but trust me once you get the hang of it it’s very useful.